Drop in and work with artist Garry Price on wheel and hand-building ceramics projects! Expert help for both beginners and advanced students. Garry Price has had a long and varied career in Three Dimensional Arts. He creates wonderful ceramics, glass and steel pieces and large scale public sculptural installations. His approach is very process oriented, yet yields beautiful objects.
- Every Tuesday 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Drop In
- Ages 13 – Adult
- Clay and firings can be purchased in class.
- Held at Ashland Art Center, 357 E. Main St. Ashland, OR 97520
To become a new member you must take a 35.00 dollar class taught by the studio co-managers. In this class you will learn the in’s and the out’s of the print studio and how to use all of the equipment.
Some printmaking experience is helpful.
We are currently offering the class Saturdays afternoons.
Please call Amy to set up your appointment 541-499-3306
We currently offer access to our
- Etching Press
- Drying Rack
- Worktables and work space
- Light Box for screen printing and light etching
- Basic tools and some inks (although it is suggested you bring your own as well)
- *With some time we will also have an acid bath.🙂
There are two options for membership, and they are as follows:
Full Time Membership:
Full time membership is 65.00 and a one time cost of the 35.00 intro to print lab class.
With this membership you receive…
- A shelf/ drawers to store your tools, paper etc
- A key to access the studio 24 hours a day
- Use of Printmaking studios equipment
- A spacious studio to experiment and learn in a community of artists.
- Production space
Part Time Membership:
A part time membership is a one time cost of 35.00 for the intro to print lab class. With this you receive…
- For an hourly fee of 5.00 dollars an hour you will have access to the Print Lab during the open hours of the Ashland Art Center. 10am – 6pm Monday – Sunday
- Use of Print lab equipment.
I hope to see you soon in the Printmaking Studio! – Amy Godard Navickas, Co-Manager Print Studio AAC